Текущее время: 28 апр 2024, 04:54

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 180 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  След.
Ballet Around The World 
Автор Сообщение
Завсегдатай

Сообщение Re: Ballet Around The World
ИзображениеИзображение

...March 27 till April 15, 2010

The Awards Ceremony will take place on April 16, 2010 at the Gostiniy Dvor. The Ceremony will be broadcast by the Culture TV Channel.

The Golden Mask Festival
          phone: + 7 (495) 662 53 52
          fax: + 7 (495) 629 92 42
          Moscow, Russia

goldenmask.ru

Последний раз редактировалось Octavia 16 мар 2010, 16:08, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

13 мар 2010, 17:07
Завсегдатай

"Жизель" в Риме с Евгенией Образцовой / Давидом Махатели и Эшли Баудер (NYCB) / Робертом Тюсли.:
http://www.for-ballet-lovers-only.com/r ... e2010.html

16 мар 2010, 12:14
Завсегдатай

GOLDEN MASK 2010 WINNERS

BALLET/BEST PRODUCTION
RUSSIAN SEASONS, Bolshoi Theatre, Moscow

CONTEMPORARY DANCE/BEST PRODUCTION
CASTING OFF, Yevgeny Panfilov Ballet, Perm

BALLET/CONTEMPORARY DANCE – BEST BALLETMASTER/BEST CHOREOGRAPHER
Alexei RATMANSKY / THE LITTLE HUMPBACKED HORSE, Mariinsky Theatre, St. Petersburg

BALLET/CONTEMPORARY DANCE/BEST ACTRESS
Alina SOMOVA, Tsar Maiden - THE LITTLE HUMPBACKED HORSE, Mariinsky Theatre, St. Petersburg

Изображение
Alina Somova and Leonid Sarafanov

BALLET/CONTEMPORARY DANCE/BEST ACTOR
Vladimir VARNAVA, Mercutio - ROMEO AND JULIET, Musical Theatre, Republic of Karelia, Petrozavodsk

16 апр 2010, 21:47
Завсегдатай

Dance Open 2010
By Galina Stolyarova

The gracious Lucia Lacarra of the Bavarian State Ballet has won the newly established Grand Prix of the Dance Open international ballet festival, which ended on Sunday with an international ballet gala concert.

The festival, which is in its 9th year, seeks to build bridges between contemporary ballet and the era of the Imperial Russian Ballet. The event featured four ballet evenings dedicated to the memories of four ballet legends of the 20th century: Galina Ulanova, Tatyana Vecheslova, Vakhtang Chabukiani and Konstantin Sergeyev. All of them would have turned 100 this year.

The festival concluded with a gala tribute to the outstanding emigre ballerina Natalya Makarova, a living legend of ballet.

Makarova, whom the Russian-French choreographer and dancer Serge Lifar once presented with an abstract painting that he had signed, “To the Stradivarius of Dance,” was chosen as this festival’s icon. Some of the world’s finest young talents, including Marianella Nunez of London’s Royal Ballet, Natalya Osipova of the Bolshoi Ballet, Polina Semyonova of the Berlin Staatsoper and Daniil Simkin of the American Ballet Theater, took to the stage of the Oktyabrsky Concert Hall to honor the St. Petersburg-born ballerina.

Natalya Makarova was president of the festival’s jury, which, for the first time in the history of the festival, awarded a Grand Prix as well as prizes for virtuosity (won by Viktoria Tereshkina of the Mariinsky Theater, and Natalya Osipova and Ivan Vasiliev of the Bolshoi Theater), expressiveness (Herman Cornejo of the American Ballet Theater and Polina Semyonova of Berlin’s Staatsoper) and for the best duo (Jurgita Dronina and Luca Vetere of the Swedish Royal Ballet). The Viewers’ Choice Award went to Daniil Simkin of the American Ballet Theater.

Makarova also opened a photography exhibition at the city’s Russian Ethnography Museum. The exhibition contains images of the ballerina and other emigre stars with whom she danced, such as Mikhail Baryshnikov and Rudolf Nureyev.

Изображение

17 апр 2010, 19:14
Завсегдатай

Сообщение N. Osipova at ABT
Laura Jacobs писал(а):
The false note of the season was struck by Natalia Osipova, a guest artist from the Bolshoi Ballet who dropped in for one Giselle and two La Sylphides. Guest artists have always been a constant at ABT, and there are upsides to these visits (excitement, expanded stylistic horizons) and downsides (hysteria, stylistic disconnects). I did not see Osipova in the gala performances that won acclaim for her last year here in New York. After seeing her this spring, I’m still wondering what all the fuss is about. There’s no question that her phenomenal ballon—the light, springing height she achieves in jumping moves like assemblé, sissonne, jeté—is a special gift. In a ballet like Giselle —where, in Act One, the heroine has a bounding spirit, and, in Act Two, she is weightless—such height and lightness go a long way. But ballet is not a trampoline. While the ABT audience and some of the press were thoroughly wowed by Osipova’s aerodynamics, for me, she frequently bounced right out of the art form. If you were looking for a singing arabesque, a nuance in the shaping of phrases, you looked in vain.

Despite the rush of publicity, Osipova is still an unfinished dancer. She has a sickled right foot. She has scrunchy pointes that have very little power of articulation. More troubling is the lack of expression in her upper body. Though only twenty-three, Osipova has an old face. Please understand, offstage she looks twenty-three. But onstage, so little imaginative energy is resonant in the poitrine, the port de bras, that there’s a lack of affect up there. Her dancing is un-crowned. Perhaps this is why she had to pull faces to show us what Giselle was feeling, and why her mad scene was so disjointed it began to feel static, tedious, mindless in all the wrong ways. I must add, too, that she brought her Bolshoi bag of tricks to the role: bent-legged arabesques that tip the toe up higher; normally straight-legged assemblés that she pulls into pas de chat, knees bent under her skirt to give an illusion of greater height. This is fine at the Bolshoi, where everyone does it, but it seemed unfair to ABT’s other Giselles, who were doing the steps without tricks. As in all athletic endeavors, tricks at some point become cheats.

Blossom time at ABT

23 май 2010, 15:50
Завсегдатай

ULIANA LOPATKINA GALA. JUN 2010. Versailles, France.

Изображение
Изображение

MORE...

28 июн 2010, 23:11
Завсегдатай

Stanislavsky & Nemirovich-Danchenko Teatre. Moscow, Russia. October 2010.

--------------------------------- Giselle

Evgenia Obraztova (Mariinsky) and Mathieu Ganio (Opera de Paris)

Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение

Изображение

12 окт 2010, 01:28
Завсегдатай

Изображение

Swan Lake
December 2010 - January 2011

Choreography:
__________Marius Petipa & Lev Ivanov (in the arrangement of R. Nureyv)

Guest Artists:
__________Alina Somova (16, 18eve., 19, 29, 30 December)
__________Leonid Sarafanov (16, 18eve., 19, 29, 30 December)

Conductors:
__________Daniel Barenboim (16, 18eve., 19 December)
__________Julien Salemkour (18mat., 29, 30, 31 December; 4, 5, 7 January)

Последний раз редактировалось Octavia 25 окт 2010, 02:10, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).

15 окт 2010, 20:33
    Завсегдатай

Изображение
        Swan Lake
        February 2011

Choreography:
        __________Marius Petipa & Lev Ivanov

Cast:
        __________Alessandra Amato / Viktoria Tereshkina
        __________Vladimir Shklyarov / Robert Tewsley

Последний раз редактировалось Octavia 25 окт 2010, 02:11, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

19 окт 2010, 19:16
    Завсегдатай

Изображение

Leonid Sarafanov is coming to the Mikhailovsky Ballet

The renowned dancer Leonid Sarafanov has signed a contract, under which on 1 January 2011 he is coming to the Mikhailovsky Ballet Company as a principal dancer. His first appearance at the Mikhailovsky Theatre as a principal is planned for 22 January 2011.

Leonid Sarafanov: “My coming to the Mikhailovsky Theatre is my conscious decision. I feel I have some capabilities, which are difficult to enhance in traditional repertory. I expect that at the Mikhailovsky Ballet led by Nacho Duato. I’ll be able to experience some new artistic quality. I’ve always been interested in contemporary choreography, experimenting with new plastique and I’m inspired and encouraged by the perspectives I see at the Mikhailovsky Theatre.”

20 окт 2010, 14:40
      Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 180 ]  На страницу Пред.  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  След.