Текущее время: 29 мар 2024, 00:23

Don Quixote at the Ken-Cen. Fri., Jan. 16 
Автор Сообщение
Завсегдатай

Сообщение Don Quixote at the Ken-Cen. Fri., Jan. 16
Kitri: Diana Vishneva
Bazil: Evgeny Ivanchenko
Queen of the Dryads: Ekaterina Kondaurova

I must say that for the first time I am disappointed in Mariinsky's performance. There were all the ingredients for success – packed house, loving audience, the stellar cast, and yet it didn’t work. Why?

For starters a very popular on both continents Diana Vishneva was just not interested. She carried on as a person who might be suffering from bad case of toothache. To say that any interaction between Kitri and Basil was lacking would be an understatement. The only time Diana dignified Ivanchenko-Basil with a glance was when he didn’t do a partnering step to her liking.

Among the positives were Don Quixote (Vladimir Ponamarev) and Sancho Panza (Stanislav Burov) who delivered their parts with conviction and professionalism that we have come to expect from seasoned Mariinsky's artists. The episode when Don Quixote fell asleep on his lance while tilting at windmills, vividly reminded me of my own rather recent trip to the theater when my endearing companion exclaimed: “Wonderful!" and dozed off in the middle of the sentence :)

Ekaterina Kondaurova whose star shone so brightly at the NY City Center tour last April, was heavy and mannered in role of the Queen of the Dryads, the role which is all about lightness with a touch of humor. There was a bright spot in the Dream Scene, however and it was a 20-year old Maria Shirinkina whose charming personality and the inborn grace set her apart from the threesome of the nymphs.

Not much to add here. The casting was wrong, the prima was not "on", the performance was uninspired. What a let down from the magic of The Nutcracker only a month ago :(

Последний раз редактировалось Octavia 18 янв 2009, 18:07, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

17 янв 2009, 19:29
Завсегдатай

Последний раз редактировалось Octavia 18 янв 2009, 18:13, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

18 янв 2009, 10:06
    Завсегдатай

Сообщение Re: Mariinsky’s Don Quixote at the Ken-Cen. January, 2009
    Now I see where all the gas set aside for Ukraine did go. It went to pump up the flagging Mariinsky Ken-Cen season 2009.
    #################################################################################

Octavia, net na was dobrogo starogo senatora Makkartni i californijza Barri Golduotera

Wto chto wi dolzni pisat*

"... Before going on stage to perform Kitri ,i smoke one cigaret .
    .. I prefer Phillip Morris "- Alina Somova

http://www.kennedy-center.org/calendar/ ... vent=BJBSD
    The Kennedy Center Ballet Season is sponsored by Altria Group

http://www.altria.com/about_altria/1_2_ ... brands.asp

Philip Morris USA

Philip Morris USA (PM USA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Altria Group that manufactures and markets cigarettes and smokeless tobacco products in the United States.

PM USA's role is to responsibly manufacture and market superior branded cigarettes and smokeless products, and distribute John Middleton products, to adult tobacco consumers in a financially disciplined way.

http://www.altria.com/about_altria/1_2_ ... risusa.asp

18 янв 2009, 17:41
    Завсегдатай

No, I still don’t think that Kitri is Alina’s role, but as a professional and steel-inside person she worked at it and worked at it and bested Vishneva 10 times over. Last night's performance brought back two year old memories of yet another Don Quixote, brought to the Ken-Cen by the Bolshoi. Just like the case with Somova, Kitri is not Zakharova’s role per se, yet she worked at it and worked at it and finally beat the odds to deliver the performance that stays in your memory long after cheap imitations of lesser dancers went into oblivion.
    ##################################################

Pri simpatijax awtora postinga na storone Somovoj ...at it and bested Vishneva 10 times over
    podobnoe mnenie wosprinimaetsja bez kakogo-libo znachenija

Chto napischet kritika? ...dopuskaju chto D.Vishneva pokazala sebja lutsche

Tam ze rjad kompleksnix parametrow - sozdanie obraza ,chistota ispolnenija ,temp &

...I still don’t think that Kitri is Alina’s role

Ochen* mozet bit* ,zenschini budut tjanut* w liriku (Bajderku) , muzskoj chasti auditorii eto menee nado .
    I schirokoj auditorii tem bolee ( Bajaderka ne material schkol*nnoj programmi)

Krome togo Bajderka otjagoschenna wnimaniem gomoseksualista Nureewa , srawni -normal*noj orientazii Barischnikow
    izwesten w Don Quixote

Po tempu i wozmozno prizku Natalia Osipova werojatno wische chem Somova i Vishneva

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=PbIfBbdM9gU

Она поразительная балерина с невероятным потенциалом. Когда в театре появляются такие исключительные таланты, это признак того, что он находится на подъеме."
    Брижит Лефевр, директор балетной труппы Парижской оперы, Интервью

18 янв 2009, 17:54
    Завсегдатай

swjatoslaw gerus писал(а):

PM USA's role is to responsibly manufacture and market superior branded cigarettes and smokeless products, and distribute John Middleton products, to adult tobacco consumers in a financially disciplined way.

http://www.altria.com/about_altria/1_2_ ... risusa.asp

LoL :lol: )))

18 янв 2009, 18:58
    Завсегдатай

Сообщение Re: Don Quixote at the Ken-Cen. Fri., Jan. 16
    LoL )))
    ###########

cohiba toze delaet sigaereti ,no tol'ko sigari i sigarillo

Pachka stoit 5.5 ewro w Hamburge ,Malboro -4 ewro ,Pal Mal (Virginija tabak ) -3.6 ewro

Cohiba lutschie ,no sejtchas ix ne postawljaut (werojtno dorogie w proizwodstwe)

Franzuskie -Galuas ,Citan toze xoroschie

Ekaterina Maximova kurit kak parawoz . Esli sredstwa pozwoljaut to Cohiba mini(15 ewro) ,club (20 ewro)
    ochen# krepkie i ochen xoroschie .wikurisch odnu i kurit# ne xochetsja 8ne prewraschaetsja w zwachku)

wprochem sejtschas broschu (awtor malo kuril w zisni)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HeFnVRjChc

wsex yspexow

Последний раз редактировалось swjatoslaw gerus 18 янв 2009, 22:14, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

18 янв 2009, 20:53
    Завсегдатай

I so much hoped to see Diana the way she is in your clip. Alas, it didn't happen :( Age, boredom or both... who knows :o

18 янв 2009, 21:40
    Завсегдатай

Pischite waschi pozelanija

http://www.vishneva.ru/rus/contact.php

18 янв 2009, 22:13
    Завсегдатай

Pischite waschi pozelanija

http://www.vishneva.ru/rus/contact.php

What for, swjatoslaw :?
    William Wordsworth писал(а):

That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.

18 янв 2009, 23:20
    Завсегдатай

What for, swjatoslaw

Octavia wi priweli menie tol#ko chasti kritiki i swoe ,kotoroe grubo tendiziosno
    ...Somova w 10 raz lusche Vishnevoj ...

Delo wasche .

So swoej storoni soobschaju -

Simpatii awtora odnoznachno na storonne Somovoj .Nel#zja ozidat' chto awtor ,sluziwschij w WDW
    podderzit Dianu Vishnevu s ee swjazjami w mire homoseksualistow (smotri gastroli -Malaxov)
    i indoktrinaziej homoseksualista Mishimoj

No simpatii i kto pobedit -raznie weschi
    ####################################

Nado smotret# wsju sowokupnost' pressi i kritiki

Predpolozenie awtora A.Somova i D.Vishneva ystupajut w skorosti i prizke Natal#e Osipowoj
    A .Somova wiigriwaet po wneschnsoti (krasiwie podderzki) i po social'nnoj adressazii -kul#tura i sport

Y N.Osipovoj -esche zerkow#

Po akterskomu masterstwu sudit' ne mogu ,nado bit' indoktrinirowannim literaturoj (awtor dwoechnik)

Mo lutschaja aktrissa ta kotoraja igraet samu sebja

Primer doch' barmena(traktirschika)Zanna Moro ... w restorane

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=BSsAqCTRC ... re=related

D.Vishneva otkrito zajwljaet chto ej nrawit#sja Don Quixote ..(wprochem pozse ona mozet zajwit# chto ej nrawit#sja Giselle)

Wse wischeskazannoe ,tol#ko lichnie predpochtenija awtora.Kak prawilo oni ploxo korreliruet s potrebnostjami schirokj auditorii

Последний раз редактировалось swjatoslaw gerus 19 янв 2009, 00:21, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).

18 янв 2009, 23:34
    Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 11 ]  На страницу 1, 2  След.